sedbergh senior school
Sedbergh School is seeking to add to its successful and professional Hospitality team who form the core of the Sedbergh community and everything we do.
This will be a part time, permanent post. Details about this vacancy are as follows:
Safeguarding the welfare of children is of the highest priority to Sedbergh School. Every employee of the school has a responsibility to:
- Protect Children from abuse
- Be aware of the School’s safeguarding procedures
- Know how to access and implement the required procedures
- Keep a sufficient record of any significant complaint, conversation or event
- Report any matters of concern to the Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Attend annual in-service training provided by the School
Sedbergh School is committed to safeguarding & protecting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring.